Plustek MobileOffice D620
It's designed for healthcare, financial, ID verification and access control applications and it scan cards up to 1.2 mm thick and business cards and documents up to 4.13" x 23.36".
With a small 2" x 8" footprint, this scanner can be deployed practically anywhere. A choice of card output options, straight through or front exit provides added placement flexibility. In addition, the design enables easy user maintenance.
Plustek D620 is USB-powered, lightweight and compact. It™s ideal for use on crowed registration and office desks, or even mobile applications.
Scans cards, IDs and documents
The D620 scans both sides of cards up to 1.2 mm thick including embossed cards in as little as 7 seconds. It will also scan paper documents as small as 1.57" x 1.77" and as large as 4.13" x 23.36".
Industry standard TWAIN and WIA drivers ensure compatibility with thousands of scanning and imaging programs. ABBYY FineReader Sprint is included to easily create searchable PDFs.
Easy to use
Load your card and press a button. Scanned images and PDFs are automatically saved to any destination.
Key Selling Points
- A6 Size Duplex Color Card and ID scanner
- USB powered
- 5 second simplex scan speed
- 7 second duplex scan speed
- Choice of card exit options, front or rear
- Scan plastic cards up to 1.2mm thick
- Maximum scan size 4.13" x 23.36"
- Minimum scan size 1.57" x 1.77"
- Up to 600 dpi resolution
- Scan with the touch of a button
- Industry standard TWAIN drivers insures compatibility with image enabled software
- Includes Abbyy FineReader Sprint OCR software